Book Review: Say I'm Yours by Corinne Michaels


Title: Say I'm Yours
Author: Corinne Michaels
Genre: New Adult, Contemporary, Romance
Release Date: March 25th, 2017
Publisher:  Self-Published
I spent twenty years waiting for Trent Hennington to open his eyes and see me. But it was all for nothing. He chose to keep himself guarded and let me walk away, proving that my time and efforts were wasted. I’m done being invisible. It’s time to move on. A single dance sets my new reality into motion, and I welcome it. After all, Cooper Townsend is perfect. He’s kind, sexy, and attentive—everything a girl could want. I thought I got it right this time. That my heart could mend, and I would be happy. Apparently, some things really are just too hard to walk away from.


 Corinne Michaels brings angst, emotion and heat in this last installment of the Return to Me series and readers won't stop be able to stop gushing about it with their gal pals! 


In this standalone romance, Say I’m Yours tells of Trent Hennington, the oldest of the Hennington brothers and Grace, the woman he loves but it's hard for him to open up and fully commit to her. Because of that, he's lost her. Grace is heartbroken and torn - she's never loved anyone the way she's loved Trent, but she's tired of the constant back and forth with him. Already being in her late thirties, Grace is wanting to settle down and have a family of her own. Deciding once and for all, Grace moves on and tries to find love with someone else. But how can she when her heart always calls back to a special Hennington brother?

Even though these novels are standalone and can be read at any order, I started off with Say I'm Yours and after falling in love with Trent and Grace's story, I'm aching to start meet the other two Hennington brothers that everyone constantly raves about - and I can see why! Corinne Michaels just has a way of hooking you in with her words and characters and seeing as I've been craving some good southern charm filled novels, I'll for sure be reading the previous titles this coming summer!

With our character Grace, the second I met her, I adored her! She was such a beautiful soul and with a down to earth and kind personality to go with it, it was hard not to love her from the start. Every time she was hurt by Trent, my heart ached right along with her as it was hard to see her go through all of that pain caused by the man she loved. It made me love her even more though when she stood her ground and knew she was worth more than she was being given. With Trent, as much as he irked me from the beginning, he slowly but surely made his way into my heart. This man had been through so much and it broke my heart into two as I got to know more of his story and by the middle of it I was rooting for them both.

Say I'm Yours was an angst filled, emotional, and heartfelt novel that is sure to take readers on a ride of their lives. Corinne Michaels brings angst, emotion and heat in this last installment of the Return to Me series and readers won't stop be able to stop gushing about it with their gal pals!










Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Latest Instagrams